Last modified: February 2018
Please read it carefully. In it you will find important information about the processing of your personal data and the rights recognized by current regulations on the subject.
You declare that the data you provide us, now or in the future, are accurate and truthful and you agree to notify us of any changes to it. If you provide personal data of third parties, you agree to obtain prior consent from the affected parties and inform them about the content of this policy.
In general, the fields on our forms that are indicated as mandatory must be completed in order to process your requests.
- Who is the data controller? The data controller who processes your personal data collected on this website is:
Data controller: C. Sedano y Asociados S.L. (hereinafter C. Sedano & Asociados)
Address: C/Nuredduna, 10 · 2ª E (Edificio Nuredduna) · 07006 Palma de Mallorca (Illes Balears), Spain
Phone: (+34) 902-100-971 – (+34) 971-774-748
Fax: (+34) 971-467-440
- Why will we process your data? Our users’ data will be processed to manage our relationship with them, tend to their requests and questions, administrate and manage the website’s security, manage our job vacancies board and the job service and comply with our legal obligations. This data will also be processed for analytical purposes and to improve the quality of our services. Likewise, we will process your data in order to send commercial communications.
- How long will we keep your data? In general, we keep your data for the duration of the relationship you have with us and, in any case, for the periods of time stipulated in the applicable legal provisions and for the proper amount of time necessary to meet possible responsibilities arising from processing it. We will delete your data when it is no longer necessary or relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. The résumés provided will be kept for up to 9 months after their last update. The access logs to restricted areas of the website will be deleted a month after their creation. The information related to browsing will be deleted once the connection to the site has been completed and the statistics have been generated. The data processed for commercial purposes shall remain in force until their deletion is requested.
- Who can we communicate your data to? Your data will only be communicated to third parties if legally required or with your consent or when your request involves it being communicated. In particular and in order to properly provide the job service, the résumés provided may be communicated to the companies responsible for the job offers the interested parties have applied for or other companies with similar offers.
- Legal basis for processing personal data. The legal basis for processing your personal data is managing the legal relationship with our users, complying with our legal obligations, as well as our legitimate interest in managing the website’s security and quality and promoting our services.
- What are your rights? You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are processing your personal data and, if so, access it. You can also request for your data to be rectified when it is inaccurate or to complete data that is incomplete, as well as request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances, you may request the processing of your data be limited. In this case, we will only process the data affected for formulating, exercising, or defending claims or in order to protect the rights of other persons. Under certain conditions and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may also object to your data being processed. In this case, we will stop processing your data except for compelling legitimate reasons that prevail over your interests or rights and freedoms, or for formulating, exercising or defending claims. Likewise, and under certain conditions, you may request the portability of your data to be transmitted to another data controller.
You can revoke the consent you gave for certain purposes without affecting the legality of its processing based on the consent prior to revoking it and submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
To revoke consent for processing your data for commercial purposes, you can send an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise your rights, you must send us a request accompanied by a copy of your national ID card or other valid form of identification by mail or email to the addresses indicated in the section “Who is the data controller?”
You can get more information about your rights and how to exercise them on the Spanish Data Protection Agency’s website at http://www.agpd.es.