Simply accessing this website does not in any case entail the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the website.
- WEBSITE OWNER
For the purposes of the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, regarding Information Society Services and E-Commerce, the following information is provided about the owner of this website:
Website Owner: C. Sedano y Asociados S.L. (hereinafter C. Sedano & Asociados)
Registered Office: C/ Nuredduna, 10 · 2ª E (Edificio Nuredduna) · 07006 Palma de Mallorca (Illes Balears), Spain
Fiscal ID no. B07915119
Registry Data: Entered in the Mercantile Registry of Mallorca in volume 1,609 of General Companies, sheet 154, page PM-30624, Entry 1.
In addition to the registered office, the following channels are available to users to direct their requests, questions, or claims:
Website contact form
Phone: (+34) 902-100-971 – (+34) 971-774-748
Fax: (+34) 971-467-440
- Introduction. C. Sedano & Asociados provides information on this website about the services offered for the sectors of legal advice, employment and occupational hazard prevention, tax, commercial, accounting and insurance consulting. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms set out below; therefore, we recommend you read this section carefully before continuing.
- User Obligations. Users agree to use this website in a lawful manner in accordance with the provisions of these terms and in a way that does not cause damage to the rights or interests of C. Sedano & Asociados or third parties. By way of example and in no case limiting or excluding, the User also agrees:
- Not to engage in activities that are illegal or are contrary to public policy or good faith.
- Not try to access, modify, manipulate and, where appropriate, use the accounts of other Users.
- Not use the data published on the website to send unsolicited communications (spam).
- Not to enter or disseminate false, misleading, ambiguous, or inaccurate information or content on the website in such a way as to mislead the recipients of the information or to disseminate content that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, advocates of terrorism, or infringes on human or children’s rights.
- Not take actions that involve or entail an infringement of the intellectual property rights of C. Sedano & Asociados or third parties.
- Not cause damage to the hardware and software systems of C. Sedano & Asociados, its suppliers or third parties.
- Not introduce or spread computer viruses on the network or use any other hardware or software that is capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Not delete, alter, evade or tamper with any protective device or security system that is installed in the pages of this website.
- Limitation of Liability. This website is provided “as is” and its use shall be the user’s own risk, therefore C. Sedano & Asociados, its administrators, employees, suppliers or collaborators shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages derived from the use of the website, expressly excluding C. Sedano & Asociados to the extent provided by law from any type of guarantees, whether express or implied.
- Sedano & Asociados does not guarantee the website’s availability and accessibility even though it will make every reasonable effort in this regard. Occasionally, disruptions may occur for the time necessary to perform the corresponding maintenance procedures.
- Sedano & Asociados shall not be responsible for any damage derived from any interference, disruptions, computer viruses, telephone line malfunctions or disconnections caused by circumstances beyond the aforementioned company’s control; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloading at the data processing center, telephone lines, Internet system or other electrical systems; nor of any other alteration that may occur in the Users’ Software or Hardware. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, Trojans or other elements that may cause alterations to the User’s computer system, documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason. Similarly, C. Sedano & Asociados shall not be liable for damages caused by third parties as a result of unlawful interference beyond its control.
It shall also not be liable for any damages caused by the use or misuse of the contents of the website or for the consequences that may arise from errors, defects, or omissions in the content that may appear on this website provided by the Users themselves or third parties. C. Sedano & Asociados does not assume any obligation or liability with respect to those services that it does not directly provide.
- External links. C. Sedano & Asociados shall by no means assume any responsibility for the content of links belonging to a third party website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity, and legality of any material or information contained on any of these links or other internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the linked entities.
- Passwords. The passwords to access the registered user accounts are personal, confidential and non-transferable. Registered Users are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their account, exclusively assuming the consequences of any kind with respect to the activities carried out through it. The Users agree to immediately notify C. Sedano & Asociados of any security breach of their account.
- Denial of access and cancellation of accounts. C. Sedano & Asociados reserves the right to deny access to the website and suspend or cancel the accounts of Users who breach these conditions; in case of unforeseen technical or security problems; due to inactivity of the account for a significant time; or in compliance with an injunction and/or a police, court or administrative order.
Said cancellation or suspension shall be carried out at C. Sedano & Asociados’ sole discretion and shall not give rise to any type of compensation.
- Intellectual property and copyright. Without prejudice to the content for which third parties hold intellectual rights, the intellectual property rights of the website, the domain name, its source code, design and navigation structure and elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software, or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, etc.) are all owned by C. Sedano & Asociados who has the exclusive right to exploit them in any manner whatsoever, especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation in accordance with the provisions of the current Intellectual Property Law. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available all or part of the contents of this website on any media and by any technical means without C. Sedano & Asociados’ consent or, where appropriate, consent from the third parties who own the intellectual property rights or copyright over the affected contents is strictly prohibited. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user of the website may view the elements of this website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of their computer or any other physical media provided that it is solely and exclusively for their private, personal use. Those entities or persons who, with prior authorization from the website’s owner, intend to establish a link to it, must guarantee that it only allows access to this website or service but that it does not reproduce its content and services.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction. This website shall be governed by Spanish law excluding its conflict-of-laws rules and any dispute that may arise from its use or services linked to it shall be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts of Palma de Mallorca, the users expressly waiving their own jurisdiction, if any.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform for consumers which can be accessed at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
Version 1.0 – February 2018